QA Accelerated 'Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012' Exam 70-411 (MCSA Part 2)
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Microsoft Windows 2012 Training Courses.
Delegates will learn how to (13 topics)
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Real world hands on experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012. Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure. Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in 'M20410:Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012'.