QA Accelerated 'Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012' Exam 70-411 (MCSA Part 2)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The QA Accelerated certification programmes provide you with everything you need to gain the exam certification in a shortest time. Including: Course based on Microsoft Official Curriculum course M20411 "Administering Windows Server 2012" All events delivered by QA's expert MCT team Extended delivery days - normally 8:30am - 6:00pm Practice tests taken with full support from your instructor "Administering Windows Server 2012" 70-411 exam taken on the final day of your course Free exam re-test voucher should you fail your first attempt Please note : Delegates will be asked to produce photographic identification in order to sit their examination.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Delegates will learn how to (13 topics)
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Real world hands on experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012. Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure. Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in 'M20410:Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012'.