Recruitment and Selection
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Getting the process right, applying the skills necessary to determine who will give you the best output for the future, whilst promoting your organisation as an employer of choice are all business essentials for those recruiting. This course will enable you to determine a framework of professional selection criteria, assist you in proving due diligence and legal process, shortlist and select the best candidates for positions whilst you acquire and practise behavioural interviewing skills.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
What will the course cover? (13 topics)
- Personal experiences of interviewing.
- Interviewing skills self-assessment questionnaire.
- Attracting the right calibre of candidate?
- Legislation relating to recruitment and interviewing.
- Criteria based interviewing techniques.
- Selection criteria.
- Structuring an effective interview.
- Interviewing styles.
- Communication skills for interview success.
- Giving feedback.
- Practice sessions