Manage and Develop Business Relationships
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The most successful relationships in business are those that achieve genuine mutual benefit for all parties. This means that client relationships can no longer be transactional; rather they are built on high levels of trust and mutual understanding. This demands the highest level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- State how to build rapport and create trust in business relationships
- Identify your Motivation Values System and how you approach conflict situations by completing the Strength Deployment Inventory
- Improve your authentic listening and 3 level questioning skills
- Demonstrate how to apply the ORDER methodology to enable rewarding conversations
- Identify your power source(s) and develop your influencing and negotiating skills
- Create a compelling goal and plan for managing and developing your business relationships
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Outline (11 topics)
- The topics we will cover are:
- The importance of business relationships
- Swift Trust
- Strengths Deployment Inventory® - Relationship Awareness Theory
- Emotional Intelligence
- Transactional Analysis
- Power, Influence and Negotiation
- The GROW model and the ORDER methodology
- Relationship mapping
- Goal setting and goal getting
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.