Leading Successful Change
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The complexity of change can be so overwhelming that many managers simply don't know where to start. Whether you want to learn how to manage organisational change or are in a position of restructuring or reorganising, this interactive and highly participative learning event will ensure that you get support and commitment from your people right from the start. Delegates will enhance their skills in order to lead both transformational and incremental change - change that is both physical and which requires the careful management of people too - using simple, easy to apply and highly effective tools.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
What will the course cover? (16 topics)
- Understanding the realities of change.
- Types of organisational change.
- Factors affecting organisational change.
- John Kotter's 8 step process for successful change
- Developing a stakeholder commitment chart.
- Creating a compelling vision for change.
- Communication techniques during change.
- Managing people through change.
- Removing barriers and obstacles to successful change.
- Creating short term wins.
- Celebrating successes.
- Identifying the link between power and influence and their impact on change.
- Tactics for overcoming resistance to change.
- Cosseting the enthusiasts.
- Making change stick.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
Virtual Classroom (Virtual On-Line)