Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
What will the course cover? (13 topics)
- Where creativity comes from.
- How to stimulate creativity.
- Creating the right environment to think.
- de Bono's 6 Thinking Hats.
- Right brain, left brain and whole brain approaches.
- Using 'Appreciative Inquiry' approaches.
- Using appropriate questioning and listening skills.
- Successful decision making.
- Using brainstorming and reverse brainstorming.
- Overcoming obstacles to creative thinking.
- How to evaluate options.
- How to turn ideas into action.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|