Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Sir Ken Robinson describes it as 'having ideas that add value'. It is becoming generally accepted that in these uncertain times, the ability to think in new and innovative ways is essential in order to not only survive but thrive when facing future challenges. There is a well known saying, 'if you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got'. There is an important addition to this and it is, 'if you always think what you have always thoughtÃ¢â‚¬Â¦.you will always do what you have always done'.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
What will the course cover? (13 topics)
- Where creativity comes from.
- How to stimulate creativity.
- Creating the right environment to think.
- de Bono's 6 Thinking Hats.
- Right brain, left brain and whole brain approaches.
- Using 'Appreciative Inquiry' approaches.
- Using appropriate questioning and listening skills.
- Successful decision making.
- Using brainstorming and reverse brainstorming.
- Overcoming obstacles to creative thinking.
- How to evaluate options.
- How to turn ideas into action.