Consulting Skills for a Project Environment
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
What will the course cover? (11 topics)
- What is a consultant.
- The consultancy cycle and the consultancy environment.
- Provide tools and techniques to gain commitment, and build stronger relationships with all interested parties including key stakeholders.
- Raise your self-awareness through the use of SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory).
- Commercial awareness.
- Identify ways to influence and negotiate with those involved in the project.
- Feeding back to clients.
- Understanding politics and culture within the client environment.
- Provide a framework for conflict management.
- Discover the behavioural characteristics a project professional in a consulting role should ideally be.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.