Building a Customer Centric Organisation
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Business Development Training Courses.
Course Outline (11 topics)
- The business case for service excellence.
- Taking a user-led approach.
- Mapping a customer journey.
- Capturing the voice of the customer.
- Practice in drafting your own service standards.
- Launching a service excellence strategy.
- Using employee engagement to ensure buy-in.
- What customer centric organisations do well.
- Benchmarks for service excellence.
- Tools and processes to review, audit and manage customer feedback.
- The role of leadership in service excellence and how to lead by example.