Appreciating Emotional Intelligence
This course has been superseded by the Working with Emotional Intelligence course.
Course Outline (11 topics)
- What are Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Quotient (EQ).
- Analysing your own level of EI and EQ.
- What makes us think, feel and act the way we do.
- How emotions affect our behaviour and the behaviour of those around us.
- Success stories - the benefits of being emotionally intelligent.
- Tools and frameworks for implementing EI.
- Influencing constructive/ destructive relationships.
- Moving from negative to positive states.
- Psychometrics and behavioural tools.
- Understanding your inner dialogue.
- Communication as a developed skill for managers