Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Concepts (13 topics)
- This module provides a high-level overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and describes ways to navigate the application.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM clients
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM records
- The Get Started pane
- Application navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help and the Resource Center
- Lab : Navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Module 2: Working with the Application (12 topics)
- This module explains how customer records are used in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It describes how addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Customer records
- Notes and attachments
- Personal options
- Lab : Work with Core Records and Personal Options
Module 3: Working with Records (14 topics)
- This module describes views and how to filter views. It further explains ownership of records, how to share records, how to delete and edit multiple records, how to import records, and how to run a mail merge.
- Record ownership
- Sharing records
- Deleting and editing records
- Import records
- Mail merge with Microsoft Word
- Lab : Import Contacts
- Lab : Mail Merge
Module 4: Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook (16 topics)
- This module explains how to work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook, how to manage tracked items, how records are synchronized from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Outlook, how conditional formatting can be applied to lists of records, and how Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook offline capability works.
- Integration with Outlook
- Tracking Outlook items
- Synchronizing records
- Conditional formatting
- Offline capability
- Lab : Tracking Records
- Lab : Configure Outlook Synchronization Filters
- Lab : Offline Capability
Module 5: Searching and Reporting (17 topics)
- This module describes ways to find and report on data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Search using quick find
- Search using Advanced Find
- Manage saved views
- Export to Excel
- Default reports
- The Report Wizard
- Overview of charts and dashboards
- Lab : Search for Records
- Lab : Export Records
- Lab : Reports