Microsoft Project 2002 Level 1
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Project Management Skills Training Courses.
Topics Covered (5 topics)
- Create a project plan file and enter task information.
- Create a work breakdown structure by organizing Tasks and setting
- Task relationships.
- Assign project resources
- Finalize the project plan file.
- An understanding of project management concepts
- Knowledge of Windows operating system; either Windows 2000
- Introduction or Windows XP Introduction.