Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: Overview of Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and typical deployment scenarios.
Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture (1 topic)
- This module explains the planning process, inputs, and typical planning activities for deploying a stand-alone primary site. It also describes the prerequisites for installing a site server and related components, the process of installing, validating and configuring a stand-alone primary site, and describes the requirements for managing Internet-based clients.
Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration (1 topic)
- This module explains how to plan and configure administrative roles.
Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy (1 topic)
- This module explains how to plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including a central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Replication (1 topic)
- This module describes replication and data types, and describes monitoring the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
Module 6: Planning and Completing Client Deployment (1 topic)
- This module explains various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients, including discovery methods, client deployment methods, and managing clients and client health.
Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes how to perform various Configuration Manager 2012 maintenance tasks, and how to monitor site systems.
Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes the migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.