Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Module 1: Overview of Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and typical deployment scenarios.
Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture (1 topic)
- This module explains the planning process, inputs, and typical planning activities for deploying a stand-alone primary site. It also describes the prerequisites for installing a site server and related components, the process of installing, validating and configuring a stand-alone primary site, and describes the requirements for managing Internet-based clients.
Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration (1 topic)
- This module explains how to plan and configure administrative roles.
Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy (1 topic)
- This module explains how to plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including a central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Replication (1 topic)
- This module describes replication and data types, and describes monitoring the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
Module 6: Planning and Completing Client Deployment (1 topic)
- This module explains various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients, including discovery methods, client deployment methods, and managing clients and client health.
Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes how to perform various Configuration Manager 2012 maintenance tasks, and how to monitor site systems.
Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (1 topic)
- This module describes the migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.