Crystal Reports Level 2
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
Until now, you have used SAP Crystal Reports to build and modify reports. You want to use the advanced functionality of SAP Crystal Reports to generate reports in the format you desire. In this course, you will create complex reports and data sources using Crystal Reports™ tools. You will not only create more sophisticated reports including subreports and cross-tabs, but you will also increase the speed and efficiency of your reports by using SQL queries.
This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools that make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
Please note: This course is suitable for users of the following versions of Crystal Reports: v11, 2008, 2011, 2013 and 2016.
- Create automatic and manual running totals
- Work with cross-tab reports
- Add subreports
- Create drill-downs in a report
- Use SQL statements in report processing
- Create complex formulas
- Add charts to reports
- Enhance report functionality
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating Running Totals (3 topics)
- Create a Running Total Field
- Modify a Running Total Field
- Create a Manual Running Total
Working with Cross-Tabs (3 topics)
- Create a Cross-Tab Report
- Format a Cross-Tab Report
- Create Groups in Cross-Tab Reports
Adding Subreports (3 topics)
- Insert a Subreport
- Edit a Subreport
- Share Variables
Creating Drill-Downs in a Report (2 topics)
- Create a Drill-Down
- Create Headings for Drill-Down Data
Using SQL Statements in Report Processing (5 topics)
- Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Summarise Report Data
- Create Joins Using SQL
- Create Subqueries
- Create a SQL Expression Field
Creating Complex Formulas (2 topics)
- Work with Loops
- Work with Arrays
Adding Charts to Reports (7 topics)
- Create Charts
- Create a Chart with a Drill-Down
- Create a Top N Chart
- Create a Cross-Tab Chart
- Create Charts for Grouped Data
- Format a Chart
- Create a Chart Template
Enhancing Report Functionality (4 topics)
- Organise Data Based on a Hierarchy
- Create a Dynamic Image
- Create a Report Alert
- Create a Geographic Map
Delegates should already be able to:
- Create a basic report
- Create a connection to a data source
- Make simple modifications to an existing report
- Use basic formatting techniques
- Create groups in a report
- Create sub-totals and grand totals in a report
- Create basic formulas
- Perform simple filters and sorts
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Crystal Reports Level 1
2-day Crystal Reports Level 1 Course - Learn how to connect to a database to extract data and present it as a report.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.