Access 2010 Level 4
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Integrating Access into Your Business (4 topics)
- Topic 1A: Import XML Data into an Access Database
- Topic 1B: Export Access Data to the XML Format
- Topic 1C: Export Data to an Outlook Address Book
- Topic 1D: Collect Data Through Email Messages
Automating a Business Process with VBA (4 topics)
- Topic 2A: Create a Standard Module
- Topic 2B: Develop Code
- Topic 2C: Call a Procedure from a Form
- Topic 2D: Run a Procedure
Managing Switchboards (3 topics)
- Topic 3A: Create a Database Switchboard
- Topic 3B: Modify a Database Switchboard
- Topic 3C: Set the Startup Options
Distributing and Securing Databases (5 topics)
- Topic 4A: Split a Database
- Topic 4B: Implement Security
- Topic 4C: Set Passwords
- Topic 4D: Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Topic 4E: Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Sharing Databases Using a SharePoint Site (5 topics)
- Topic 5A: Export a Table to a SharePoint List
- Topic 5B: Import Data from a SharePoint List
- Topic 5C: Publish a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Topic 5D: Move a Database to a SharePoint Site
- Topic 5E: Work Offline
- To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft Office Access 2010: Level 4, the following courses or equivalent knowledge is recommended: Microsoft Office Access 2010: Levels 1, 2 and 3 (DAC10L1, DAC10L2, DAC10L3).
- An understanding of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of data formats including XML
- Create and populate forms with basic controls
- Understand database distribution and security concepts
- Awareness of the VBA development environment
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft Access Introduction
Examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects with this 2-day Access Introduction training course.
Microsoft Access Advanced
This 2-day course provides the skills required for advanced report design and database management with Microsoft Access.