Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation EDGE Network Services
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This 5-day course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence (POP) to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. Hands-on labs are provided to reinforce the students understanding of how to implement VPNs within their network, as well as providing practice on Cisco IOS and IOS XE deployment and the features of Cisco IOS XR required for the operation and support of service provider networks.
This course is intended for network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement MPLS VPN service in their networks.
This course is also recommended to all individuals preparing for the Cisco CCNP SP certification.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Introduce the VPN technologies that are used in the service provider environment and the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN peer-to-peer architecture
- Describe the implementation steps that are needed to provide MPLS Layer 3 VPN service in service provider networks
- Describe how the MPLS Layer 3 VPN model can be used to implement managed services and Internet access
- Describe Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet services
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
VPN Technologies (2 topics)
- Introducing VPNs
- Introducing MPLS VPNs
MPLS Layer 3 VPNs (4 topics)
- Implementing MPLS Layer 3 VPN Backbones
- Connecting Customers Using Simple Routing Protocols
- Connecting Customers Using BGP or OSPF
- Deploying IPv6 and MPLS
Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs (3 topics)
- Implementing Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Implementing Internet Access and MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Introducing MPLS Interdomain Solutions
Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet Services (3 topics)
- Introducing Layer 2 VPNs
- Introducing AToM
- Implementing VPLS
Labs (7 topics)
- Lab 2-1: Implement MPLS Layer 3 VPN Backbones
- Lab 2-2: Connect Customers to MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lab 2-3: Connect Advanced Customers to MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lab 3-1: Establish Overlapping and Common Services Layer 3 VPNs
- Lab 3-2: Establish Internet Connectivity with an MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Lab 3-3: Implement CSC
- Lab 4-1: Implement Layer 2 VPN (VPWS and VPLS)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (CSPROUTE)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (CSPADVROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services (CSPCORE)
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing
This 5-day course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to implement advanced routing when providing scalability on Cisco routers connected to LANs and WANs.
Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Advanced Routing
This 5-day course provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills required to implement and support a service provider network.
Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Core Network Services
This 5-day course provides delegates with the skills required to implement MPLS and MPLS TE in the core portion of service provider environments.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.