Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management with Exam
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Red Hat® CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) is for cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
This course is based on Red Hat CloudForms 4 and includes the accompanying exam, Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220).
In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configuring Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220) and earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management.
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms 4
- Define regions, zones, tenants, users, groups, and roles
- Provision and manage VMs
- Generate reports and cloud information from CloudForms analytics
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms alerts
- Automate tasks with CloudForms
- Manage service catalogs
- Use Ansible by Red Hat with CloudForms to automate system configuration
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your uniqueue Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here. If you attend a virtual event, Red Hat will email you directly a Connectivity Test link one week before the course starts to ensure you have the correct access for the training.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduce Red Hat CloudForms (1 topic)
- Introduce and describe CloudForms architecture and terminology.
Implement CloudForms (1 topic)
- Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
Connect to CloudForms providers (1 topic)
- Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers.
Organize CloudForms (1 topic)
- Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
Provision virtual machines (1 topic)
- Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
Manage resource policies (1 topic)
- Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
Generate CloudForms reports (1 topic)
- Display information on VMs and their resource use.
Manage the CloudForms lifecycle (1 topic)
- Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence (1 topic)
- Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
Configure CloudForms alerts (1 topic)
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
Automate tasks in Cloud (1 topic)
- FormsExecute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
Manage catalogs (1 topic)
- Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
CloudForms automation with Ansible (1 topic)
- Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|