Oracle R12 General Ledger New Features for Experienced 11i Users
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This Oracle R12 General Ledger New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed to give delegates practical experience of implementing and using the new features available in the Oracle R12 General Ledger module. Delegates will learn how to implement the new features introduced in R12 General Ledger such as Primary and Secondary Ledgers, Reporting Currencies, Ledger Sets and Data and Definition Access Sets.
This Oracle R12 General Ledger New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed for managers in a finance department who need to set up and implement the Oracle General Ledger or systems administrators who need to carry out both initial set up and ongoing maintenance tasks. It would also suit delegates who currently work with Oracle General Ledger who wish to gain a greater appreciation of its available functionality.
By the end of the Oracle R12 General Ledger New Features for Experienced 11i Users course, delegates will be able to identify and implement the key implementation and setup issues of the Oracle General Ledger.
The delegates will practise:
- Defining Ledgers and Ledger Sets
- Defining Primary Ledgers
- Setting up and using reporting currencies
- Defining Secondary Ledgers
- Defining data access sets
- Defining and assigning definition access sets
- Defining flexfield qualifiers
- Generating the General Ledger flexfield
- Performing account analysis and drilldown
- Performing journal reconciliation processes
- Working with the Journal Wizard
- Working with the Budget Wizard
- Manual journal entry new features
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Overview Of The New General Ledger Features (1 topic)
- Overview of the Oracle R12 New General Ledger Features
Define a Chart Of Accounts (12 topics)
- Ledgers and Ledger sets
- Primary and Secondary Ledgers
- Legal Entities
- Create a New Accounting Setup with the Accounting Setup Manager
- Define a Ledger
- Define a Ledger Set
- Define Data Access Sets
- Define and Assign Definition Access sets
- New Flexfield Qualifiers Features
- Generate the GL Ledger Flexfield
- Define Intercompany Accounts
- Define Intercompany Balancing Rules
New Journal Features (3 topics)
- Manual Journal Entry New features
- Account Analysis and Drilldown
- Journal Reconciliation Processes
Web ADI (3 topics)
- Use the Journal Wizard to Enter and Upload a Journal
- Use the Budget Wizard to Enter and Upload Budgets
- Use the Currency Rates Manager to Enter and Upload Exchange Rate information
GL Setup Exercises
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.