Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed to give delegates practical experience of implementing and using the new features available in the Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable module.
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable New Features for Experienced 11i Users course is designed for experienced users of Oracle 11i Accounts Receivable working within Finance and Accounts Payable departments. It is suitable for staff working within a receivables team carrying out daily tasks, and for those working in a supervisory role responsible for month end processes.
To provide the skills necessary to setup customers, manage parties, setup revenue recognition rules and processing, define net agreements and batches, understand the bank account model, use advanced cash application functionality, create and enquire on subledger accounting, define receivables application tax options in Tax Manager, understand the principles of multi-organisation access control.
The delegates will practise:
- Managing customer setup
- Managing parties
- Using revenue recognition rules and processing
- Defining netting agreements and netting batches
- Using the bank account model
- Using Advanced cash application functionality
- Creating subledger accounting
- Enquiring on subledger accounting
- Defining receivables application tax options in Tax Manager
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction (2 topics)
- Overview of New Features in Release 12 Receivables
- Integration with Other Modules
New Customer Set Up (1 topic)
- Customer Set Up
Manage Parties (1 topic)
- Manage Parties
New Banking Features (3 topics)
- The Bank Account Model
- Define Netting Agreements and Netting Batches
- Advanced Cash Application Functionality
New Subledger Accounting Features (2 topics)
- Create Subledger Accounting
- Enquire on Subledger Accounting
The Tax Manager (5 topics)
- Revenue Recognition Rules and Processing
- Using the Tax Manager
- Define Receivables Application Tax Options
- Migrate Taxes from 11.5 to 12
- Migrate tax Codes and Tax group
Multi-Organisation Access Control (1 topic)
- Principles of Multi-Organisation Access Control
Accounts Receivable Exercises
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.