GDPR, Governance, Security and Compliance in Microsoft Dynamics Online
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course with hands on labs learning how to implement Governance Security and Compliance (GSC) in Microsoft Dynamics Online within the context of the Microsoft four step process with reference to GDPR, ISO 27001 and NIST standards.
- Discover—identify what personal data you have and where it resides.
- Manage—govern how personal data is used and accessed.
- Protect—establish security controls to prevent, detect, and respond to vulnerabilities and data breaches.
- Report—execute on data requests, report data breaches, and keep required documentation.
- Technical Business Decision Makers
- Microsoft Dynamics Online IT Professionals
- Anyone who has a business interest in how to Implement Governance Security and Compliance for their organisation in Microsoft Dynamics Online
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
NB: Due to the dynamic nature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM functionality the exact list of compliance features addressed in this course is subject to change.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction to Compliance Standards and Microsoft Commitments (2 topics)
- In this first section we discuss the common standards and regulations facing companies such as GDPR, ISO 27001 and NIST
- There is an introduction to the commitments made by Microsoft across all their products to empower customers to meet these compliance requirements
Discover (6 topics)
- Microsoft Dynamics Online data and user activity auditing
- Microsoft Dynamics Online analytics and reporting
- Paginated reports
- User and System Dashboards
- Power BI integration
- Microsoft Dynamics Online metadata and data models
Manage (14 topics)
- Business units
- Role-based security
- User-based access and licensing
- Record-based security
- Hierarchy security
- Field-based security
- Security Modelling with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Sharing access checks
- Access team lifecycles
- Ownership access checks
- Business unit access checks
- Organizational Privileges
Protect (7 topics)
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Secure Identity
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Secure Infrastructure
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Secure Apps and Data
- Microsoft Priviledged Identity Management
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Role, Record, Field Security
- Microsoft Dynamics Encryption
Report (7 topics)
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Service Assurance
- Microsoft Security Incident Management Process
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Policies and Communications
- Microsoft Dynamics Online Auditing
- Microsoft Service Trust Portal
- Microsoft Compliance Manager
- Microsoft GDPR Benchmark Tool
An understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Online core technologies and an interest in the business benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics Online from a Governance Security and Compliance perspective.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.