Microsoft OneNote 2010
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
You will create, edit, organise, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Explore the Microsoft OneNote 2010 interface and create a simple notebook
- Create notes using Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Organise content and search for information in a Microsoft OneNote 2010 notebook
- Integrate OneNote 2010 with other applications
- Use OneNote 2010 to share notes with other people.
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organise and manage the notes.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (18 topics)
- Topic 1A: Explore the OneNote Interface
- Topic 1B: Create a Notebook
- Topic 1C: Customize the OneNote Interface
- Topic 2A: Enter Note
- Topic 2B: Create Template-Based Notes
- Topic 2C: Format Notes
- Topic 2D: Draw Shapes
- Topic 2E: Embed Content
- Topic 3A: Organize Notes
- Topic 3B: Add Tags
- Topic 3C: Search Notes
- Topic 3D: Save and Print Notes
- Topic 4A: Customize the OneNote View
- Topic 4B: Use Outlook with OneNote
- Topic 4C: Use OneNote with Other Office Applications
- Topic 4D: Publish Notes Pages
- Topic 5A: Share Notebooks on a Network Location
- Topic 5B: Work with Shared Notebooks