Introduction to Frameworx
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course will provide attendees with an overview of the TMF Frameworx and its key components: Business Process Framework (eTOM), Information Framework (SID), Integration Framework (TM Forum Interfaces and Business Services) and Applications Framework (TAM).
Upon completion, attendees will be able to:
- Identify all the components of Frameworx and the relationship between them
- Understand basic concepts of Business Process Framework (eTOM) and the Information Framework (SID), and their relationships
- Understand how the frameworks can be used
Course Topics Include (5 topics)
- TM Forum and Frameworx
- Introduction to Business Process Framework (eTOM)
- Introduction to Information Framework (SID)
- Introduction to Application Framework (TAM)
- Introduction to Integration Framework (TM Forum Interfaces and Business Services)
Delegates should be aware of their organisations strategic and business plan. They should also be aware of their IT and Networking setup.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.