Fast Track: Customisation, Configuration and Workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/CRM Online
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This fast-track course provides students with the skills and knowledge to use and customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It is intended for individuals that plan to implement, deploy, use, maintain, consult or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in their organisation.
This fast-track course has now been updated to a B version, with content from the Microsoft Official Curriculum for CRM 2011. We include a Workflow and Dialogs module which is missing from the Official Curriculum as delivered by other suppliers. The package includes a one-time Microsoft exam MB2-866, which may be taken either at the end of the course or at any time within 18 months of attending the training course. However, should you prefer not to purchase the exam with the training, discuss discount options with your Sales Representative. As this is a fast-track course, students should expect longer days and shorter lunch breaks, in order to complete all of the content and exam.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Organisational Settings (4 topics)
- System Settings
- Auto Numbering
- Multilingual User Interface
Processes: Workflow & Dialogs (4 topics)
- Use workflows and dialogs to automate processes, improve productivity and set standards.
- Use triggers, stages, actions, conditions and waits to define a workflow
- Use variables, prompts, responses and forms to set up a dialog
- Monitoring processes
Importing Data (4 topics)
- Importing records into an entity
- Migrating Data
- Data Jobs
- Duplicate checks
Business Units and Security Roles (3 topics)
- Business Units
- Managing Business Units
- Security Features
Configuring Users and Teams (3 topics)
- User Management Overview
- Adding and Maintaining User Accounts
- Team Configuration
Customising Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview (4 topics)
- Customization Methodology
- Who can Customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Types of Customizations
- Types of Customizations - Solutions
Customising Fields (5 topics)
- Customization Concepts
- Field Data Types
- Field Properties
- Creating Fields
- Creating Option Sets
Customising Entities (2 topics)
- Entity Concepts
- Modifying Custom Entities
Customising Relationships and Mapping (3 topics)
- Types of Entity Relationships
- Creating Entity Relationships
- Entity Mapping
Customising Forms, Views and Charts (6 topics)
- Basic UI Customization Capabilities
- View Customization Overview
- Form Customization Overview
- Other Form Objects
- Creating New Forms
Configuring Field Security (2 topics)
- Field Security Scope
- Field Security and Other Security Methods
Configuring Auditing (3 topics)
- Enabling Auditing
- Viewing Audit Data
- Managing Audit Partitions
Configuring Solutions (3 topics)
- Solutions Review
- Exporting and Importing Unmanaged Solutions
- Exporting and Importing Managed Solutions
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
- Completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 applications training.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Fast Track: Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/CRM Online
This 2-day course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge required to use and personalise Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.Scheduled Online Onsite