Configuration & Customisation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Dynamics 365
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course is designed for both Administrators of a CRM system and System Customisers. It covers how to configure the deployment and customisations that may be made through the Settings area of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The Course will enable delegates, with some additional study, to take and pass exam MB2-716: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
- Security Configuration and System Settings.
- How to customise the system through the use of custom Solution layers.
- How to create Business Process Flows and Business Rules.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (11 topics)
- Security Model
- Customisation of Entities
- Creating and Customising Fields
- Establishing Relationships
- Creating and Customising Forms
- Introduction to Business Rules
- Creating, Maintaining and Customising Views
- Chart and Dashboard Customisation
- Additional Security Features in CRM
- Creating Business Process Flows
Good working knowledge of CRM.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.