Check Point Security Expert R75
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Check Point Security Expert is a three-day instructor-led hands-on course, delivering the advanced concepts and skills to optimise the R75 Check Point Software Blade architecture. This course is designed to help maximise the performance of your Check Point security deployment with real-world scenarios including Identity Awareness, Clustering and Advanced VPN Concepts & Implementations. During the course you will set up multiple security gateway clusters, analyse network intrusion alerts and generate advanced network traffic reports.
Delegates attending this course will learn how to:
- Use their knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructure including chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables to describe how to perform debugs on firewall processes.
- Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server.
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server.
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment.
- Configure SmartDirectory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network.
- Manage internal and external user access to resources for Remote Access or across a VPN.
- Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness.
- Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL Load Sharing and High Availability deployments on an enterprise network.
- Troubleshoot a Site-to-Site or Certificate Based VPN on a corporate gateway.
- Optimise VPN performance and availability.
- Manage and Test corporate VPN Tunnels.
- Use SmartReporting and SmartEvent to provide industry compliant information to management.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (14 topics)
- Advanced Firewall
- Advanced Upgrading
- Advanced User Management
- Advanced Clustering and Acceleration
- Advanced IPsec VPN and Remote Access
- Auditing and Reporting
- User Mode Debug
- Lab Exercises
- Upgrading to Check Point R75
- Migrating to a Clustering Solution
- Configuring SmartDashboard to interface with Active Directory
- Configuring Site-to-Site VPNs with Third Party Certificates
- Remote Access with Endpoint Security VPN
- Generating reports using SmartEvent and SmartReporter
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .