Managing Projects in Agile
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Agile is a Project Management framework that is used as a means for managing change. Agile employs an iterative and incremental approach to all projects that reaps rewards with better quality products and a quicker time to market. Agile empowers your teams to work in a self organised way using all the planning tools that Agile provides.
This two day course uses provides an introduction to Agile, an overview of the leading Agile methods; including Scrum, eXtreme Programming, and Lean Software Development, using practical exercises to demonstrate the skills required to manage an Agile project.
This course enables the delegates to understand what the roles are in Agile, the planning and feedback that assists the Development Team to realise the project goals. It also looks at how an Agile project is managed.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (8 topics)
- How to work within an Agile environment in a Scrum Team.
- With the need to be flexible, trusting, empowered what does this mean to the ScrumTeam?
- How should they work together, how does this work with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Management, Customers, Client management etc.
- How does an empowered Scrum Team work together.
- The Agile and Scrum way of working that is flexible, iterative, adaptive and has minimum work in progress. It empowers your team to work in an adaptive and flexible environment.
- Roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master and Team
- Ceremonies: Release planning meeting, Sprint planning meeting, Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Release Burndown and Sprint Burndown
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.