Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v6.0 is a five-day instructor-led course that is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP® Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is troubleshooting of LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The course provides rich, hands-on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco fabric extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, and Cisco ACI.
The goal of this course is to develop competency in learners to implement data center components such as Cisco Nexus 9000, 7000, 5000 and MDS Switches as well as the Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders. The Cisco UCS Servers will be covered as well.
The only product-specific features, installation details or configuration details in the course are focused on data center functionality and interconnectivity. Details about Cisco Nexus product-related features should be moved to the Cisco Nexus product courses.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 technologies, such as STP, port channels, vPC, Cisco FabricPath, and FEX
- Troubleshoot first-hop redundancy, routing, and CFS in the data center
- Troubleshoot virtualization solutions, such as OTV, VRF, and VXLAN
- Troubleshoot storage area networks, including Fibre Channel, FCoE, zoning, NPV, and NPIV
- Troubleshoot data center unified computing
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Troubleshooting the Data Center LAN Network (8 topics)
- Lesson 1: Overview of the Troubleshooting Process
- Lesson 2: Understanding CLI Troubleshooting Tools
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting VLANs and Private VLANs
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco FabricPath
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Cisco OTV
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting VXLAN
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Platform-Specific Issues
Troubleshooting Data Center SAN (5 topics)
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Interfaces
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Fabric Service
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting NPV Mode
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting FCoE
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting DCBX
Troubleshooting Data Center Unified Computing (9 topics)
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Configuration
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lesson 9: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration
Troubleshooting Data Center ACI (1 topic)
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Tools and Methodology of Troubleshooting
Students considered for this training should have attended the following classes or obtained equivalent level of knowledge:
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (CDCICN)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (CDCICT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (CDCII)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (CDCVAI)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (CDCUCI)
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.