Data Center Unified Computing System Troubleshooting
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This is a 4-day hands-on course which focuses entirely on the knowledge and skills required to troubleshoot Level 2 UCS, N1k and C-series integration issues.
This course is designed for UCS engineers responsible for troubleshooting UCS solutions.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recognize UCS system failures and resolve UCS system failures using the correct tools to identify the cause of a UCS system failure
- Identify tools and procedures used to isolate, identify, and resolve Nexus 1000V operational failures
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Troubleshooting Cisco UCS in the Data Center (7 topics)
- Cisco UCS Configuration Confirmation
- Cisco UCS Support Tools
- Cisco UCS Advanced Operations
- LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Cisco Unified Computing System Upgrades
- Cisco Unified Computing System Memory
- Integrating C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager
Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation and Operations Problems on Cisco UCS (2 topics)
- Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installations on Cisco UCS
- Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Data Plane Issues
Labs (15 topics)
- Lab 1-1A: Initial System Exploration
- Lab 1-1B: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS Service Profiles
- Lab 1-2A: Cisco UCS Support Tools
- Lab 1-2B: Troubleshooting IPMI
- Lab 1-3A: Cisco UCS Modes of Operation
- Lab 1-3B: Port Channel Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-4A: LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lab 1-4B: IP Network Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-5: Cisco UCS Upgrades
- Lab 1-6A: Memory Data Collection
- Lab 1-6B: Memory Troubleshooting
- Lab 1-7: Troubleshooting and Verifying C-Series Integration with Cisco UCS Manager
- Lab 2-1: Tools and Techniques for Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation Problems
- Lab 2-2: Commands and Procedures for Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Data Plane Issues
- Lab 2-3: Troubleshooting Nexus 1000V Installation and Control and Data Plane Problems
- Internetworking fundamentals ICND1 and ICND2 recommended
- Attendance of Data Center Unified Computing Implementation DCUCI required
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.