Microsoft Word 2010 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Virtual Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Word 2010 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to 'exam ready' in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the Specialist level: one of two levels of exam available for Microsoft Word 2010 (Specialist and Expert). MOS exams are also available for Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access 2010.
During the 2 day course you will cover the following topics to prepare you for exam 77-881: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010. During the course, you will have the opportunity to test your knowledge and complete a full practice exam before taking the final exam at the end of day two.
Included in this course are:
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Sharing and Maintaining Documents (6 topics)
- Apply different views to a document
- Apply protection to a document
- Manage document versions
- Share documents
- Save a Document
- Apply a template to a document
Formatting Content (7 topics)
- Apply font and paragraph attributes
- Navigate and search through a document
- Apply indentation and tab settings to paragraphs
- Apply spacing settings to text and paragraphs
- Create tables
- Manipulate tables in a document
- Apply bullets to a document
Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content (5 topics)
- Apply and manipulate page setup settings
- Apply themes
- Construct content in a document by using the Quick Parts tool
- Create and manipulate page backgrounds
- Create and modify headers and footers
Including Illustrations and Graphics in a Document (4 topics)
- Insert and format Pictures in a document
- Insert and format shapes, WordArt, and SmartArt
- Insert and format Clip Art
- Apply and manipulate text boxes
Proofreading Documents (3 topics)
- Validate content by using spelling and grammar checking options
- Configure AutoCorrect settings
- Insert and modify comments in a document
Applying References and Hyperlinks (3 topics)
- Apply a hyperlink
- Create Endnotes and Footnotes in a document
- Create a Table of Contents in a document
Performing Mail Merge Operations (2 topics)
- Setup mail merge
- Execute mail merge
This course has strict prerequisites - delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Word 2010 Level 1
Theis 1-day Word 2010 Level 1 training course provides the basic concepts required to create, edit, and enhance standard business documents.
Word 2010 Level 2
This 1-day World 2010 level 2 course provides the skills required to create or modify complex business documents as well as customised Word efficiency tools.
Word 2010 Level 3
Use Word to create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents and forms, and secure documents with the one-day training course Word 2010 Level 3.