Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management Administration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
The purpose of this course is to update the content of Course 3108 (Novell ZENworks 10.3 Configuration Management Administration) to match the Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management version of the product. It teaches students the concepts, processes, and architecture of Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management that are required core knowledge for anyone who plans to administer ZCM 11 or any integrated or related ZENworks products.
This course is ideal for those who have solid ZENworks experience and who want to learn about and implement the new features of ZENworks 11. The audience for this course includes a diverse group of professionals: ZENworks system administrators, integrators and engineers Networking consultants Reseller and partner technical-support staff
This course helps students become familiar with the purpose and components of Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management and enables them to perform advanced administrative tasks in a lab environment, or in a production environment under the direction of an experienced Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management network engineer. Students will also build their administrative knowledge by performing more involved administrative tasks for products that are integrated into ZCM 11.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Describe Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Install Primary Server Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Discover, Deploy, and Register Devices for ZENworks Configuration Management
- Manage Software Packaging for Distribution
- Manage ZENworks Bundle
- Manage ZENworks Content
- Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- Configure Remote Management
- Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- Manage Inventory and Data Collection