Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management Administration
This course has been retired. Please view currently available Novell Zenworks Training Courses.
Course Topics (10 topics)
- Describe Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Install Primary Server Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Discover, Deploy, and Register Devices for ZENworks Configuration Management
- Manage Software Packaging for Distribution
- Manage ZENworks Bundle
- Manage ZENworks Content
- Configure ZENworks Configuration Management Policies
- Configure Remote Management
- Image Computers with ZENworks Configuration Management
- Manage Inventory and Data Collection
This course is for intermediate to advanced administrators. Students should have a basic understanding of and experience with ZENworks 10 fundamentals and should already be familiar with resource management. In addition, a basic understanding of networks and networking (such as the knowledge required for the CompTIA Network certification) is required and students should be familiar with the fundamentals of an LDAP-compliant directory service (such as Novell eDirectory or Microsoft Active Directory). Some experience with fundamental Linux administration will also be helpful.