Manager to Leader
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
We consider ourselves effective when we ‘get things done’. The challenge for an effective manager is how to ‘get things done’ through the actions of others. This means getting people focused, willing and able.
- Do you want to get more input and commitment from your team?
- Would you like to be able to schedule resources?
- Do you need to motivate a group of people to work for you?
- Are you dealing with things reactively rather than proactively planning them?
- Do you need to run appraisals and manage performance?
- Would you like to know how to develop yourself to become a better manager?
As part of this course you will receive a log in to complete your BELBIN© Team Role Self Perception Inventory. You will receive a detailed report that illustrates your preferred team role and how this influences your management and leadership style.
Using a variety of proven models and exercises, participants can examine best practise management techniques and skills. Using questionnaires, there will be opportunities to find solutions to current challenges.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Plan work for your team
- Motivate them to complete it to the best of their ability
- Coach so that their efforts match requirements
- Manage your time and that of others
- Communicate with clarity
- Praise appropriately
- Deal with underperformance.
- Manage stress levels
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (5 topics)
- A great manager's skillset
- How to build a well balanced team
- Motivation and delegation
- Making the most of performance reviews
- Tackling underperformance
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different levels of discounts are available, ranging from 5 to 50%. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.