Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Many organisations, managers and executives are aware of Lean Six Sigma as a phrase; but what is it and can it help improve my business? Lean and Six Sigma, both proven business improvement approaches, provide businesses with the ability to maximise customer, employee and shareholder value by minimising process variation and waste. The aim of this two day Yellow Belt programme is to improve the understanding and awareness of the team members. Yellow Belts will become effective team members faster which will result in improved performance and reduced timescales for your Lean Six Sigma projects.
The course is aimed at all staff wishing to understand how Lean Six Sigma can be used to deliver process improvement projects in the work place.
Delegates will learn:
- The principles of quality improvement
- The DMAIC improvement model and the key activities required at each stage.
- The importance of determining and understanding customer requirements.
- Basics of measuring and analysing performance
- Identification and evaluation of potential solutions
- Establishing ongoing process control and improvement
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (17 topics)
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Understanding variability
- Lean Principles and waste
- Process basics
- Defining Customer Value
- Cost of Poor Quality
- DMAIC overview
- Critical to Quality requirements
- SIPOC diagrams
- Measurement basics Collecting data
- Basic data analysis-Pareto, histograms and run charts
- Process mapping
- Cause and effect - Ishikawa diagrams
- Brain storming techniques
- Evaluating and developing solutions
- FMEA risk analysis
- Statistical Process Control overview
There are no prerequisites for this course except a willingness to participate and an open mind.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.