Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Black Belt - week 1
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Lean and Six Sigma, both proven business improvement approaches, provide businesses with the ability to maximise customer, employee and shareholder value by minimising process variation and waste. This ten day course provides the experienced Green Belt with the necessary tools and techniques to manage improvement resources to deliver major projects. This hand-on learning experience develops both the delegate’s technical knowledge and personal skills. The course uses a blend of theory and practical exercises to ensure that participants have the confidence and capability to deliver more complex business improvement projects and transformations.
The examination, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, is taken on the final day of the second week.
This ten day course ran as two 5 day sessions, (week 1 and week 2), will enable delegates to become self-sufficient process improvement practitioners with the capability to analyse opportunities and deliver solutions
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Define & Measure (Introduction to Statistical Analysis & Minitab) (8 topics)
- Quality Functional Deployments & Kano Analysis
- Statistical Concepts
- Introduction to Minitab I & Data Manipulation
- Introduction to Minitab II
- Linking customer requirements to CTQs
- Review the basic statistical concepts
- Review the Minitab Environment
- Using Minitab for Analysis
Measure (Measurement Systems Analysis) (8 topics)
- Rational Subgrouping & Data Collection
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Discrete Data Measurement & Application
- Practical MSA
- Stratify customers and determine what to measure
- Minimise measurement error ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬ Statapult & GRR
- Inspection Efficiency and Card drop Exercise
- Exercises in Minitab and more Statapult
Measure (Sample Size and Confidence Intervals) (6 topics)
- Focussing the Problem, Cause and Effect and FMEA
- Determining Appropriate Business Measures
- Sample Size & Confidence Intervals
- Methods to focus the problem
- What to measure?
- Measurement essentials
Analyse (Hypothesis Testing) (3 topics)
- Hypothesis Testing Continuous Data
- Hypothesis Testing Discrete Data
- Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner
This 5-day course provides delegates with the the skills required to become a certified Practitioner Green Belt.