CCNA Mentored Workshop
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Your chosen self study / e-learning route, be that Global Knowledge Self Paced, Cisco PEC or other, provides a valid learning alternative however, used independently, it does have several drawbacks:
1) How do I practice this knowledge on real equipment?
2) Who do I ask if I don't understand something?
3) How can I convert the theory in to real world application?
Well, now you can have the best of both worlds with the Global Knowledge CCNA Network workshops
This programme provides the missing pieces. It consists of a two day long mentored session, in which you bring your theoretical knowledge and put it into practice. We will provide you with real equipment to compliment your virtual study. Some suggested labs to get you started and a fully qualified Cisco CCSI who will be with you every step of the way to help, support and provide advice.
There is no formal lecture, but what you can do is take the opportunity to ask the instructor anything, fill in those gaps in your knowledge and then put it to the test live on your own pod of Cisco equipment.
You are in control, you only need to cover the information you want to. So if you can’t cover it all in two days then you can always come back for another - you decide!
When you are not with us, we will still be here to help you. With this programme you also have exclusive access to CCNA Extra. This web based portal not only contains additional preparation material but importantly the ability to interact with us. Post your questions and we will provide the answers plus the guidance to get you ready to be a real CCNA
You owe it to yourself to have the right real world skills to be able to wear the CCNA badge with pride and differentiate yourself from the paper CCNA’s.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Labs to be taken from (35 topics)
- Initial PC Setup with DHCP and Host Based Tools
- Observing the TCP Three-Way Handshake
- Testing Connectivity in an IP Network
- Lab Wiring (Optional)
- Switch Start up and Initial Configuration
- Enhancing the Security of the Switch Configuration
- Operating and Configuring a Cisco IOS Device
- Converting Decimal to Binary and Binary to Decimal: exercise
- Classifying IP Addresses: exercise
- Computing Subnets and Hosts: exercise
- Calculating Subnet Masks: exercise
- Router Start up and Initial Configuration
- Enhancing the Security of the Router and Switch Configuration
- Using SDM to Configure DHCP Server Functions
- Managing Remote Access Sessions
- Using SDM to Configure DHCP Client and PAT
- Configuring HDLC, PPP, and a Static Route
- Enabling Frame Relay and RIPv2
- Using CDP
- Managing Router Start up Options
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Troubleshooting Switch and Router Configurations
- Implementing a Small Network (Review Lab)
- Configuring Expanded Switched Networks
- Troubleshooting Switched Networks
- Implementing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing ACLs
- Troubleshooting ACLs
- Configuring NAT and PAT
- Implementing IPv6
- Establishing a Frame Relay WAN
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
A 5-day Training Course on ICND1: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1; Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network.
ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
A 5-day Training Course on ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2; Learn to Install, operate, & troubleshoot a small-medium office Enterprise network.