CVE400 & CVA500 Combo Course in 5 days
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
5 day technical training course covering how to analyse existing IT infrastructure and identify requirements for the desired XenDesktop based solution Design an end to end solution based on XenDesktop considering all the components of the solution. Plus how to integrate the component technologies into a complete solution including XenDesktop, XenApp, Provisioning Services and XenServer
Target Audience: Content covered is a subset of the preparation for CCEE and CCIA certification.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day 1 (5 topics)
- Implementing the core products as an end-to-end solution to meet the needs of the customer.
- Citrix methodology used to analyze, design, build, test, rollout and support the implementation.
- Explore how an assessment of the different project requirements (user requirements, operating system delivery methods, application delivery methods, server virtualization, infrastructure, security, and support) affect the design and implementation of the virtualization solution.
- Review Host Server Concepts including hypervisors choices, storage, network considerations.
- Virtualization Infrastructure Design & Sizing
Day 2 (7 topics)
- XenServer Integration
- Configure XenServer Networking
- Configure XenServer Storage
- Create a Resource Pool
- Test High Availability
- Operating System Provisioning Design
- Provisioning Services Integration
Day 3 (2 topics)
- Application Delivery Design
- XenApp Integration
Day 4 (10 topics)
- Desktop Delivery Design
- XenDesktop Integration
- Install the Desktop Delivery Controller
- Configure the XenDesktop Farm
- Create a Virtual Desktop VM
- Provision the XenDesktop Pool
- Configure the Desktop Group
- Test the Desktop Pool
- Designing an External Access Solution
- Delivery Optimization
Day 5 (3 topics)
- NetScaler VPX
- Business Continuity Design
- Virtual Environment Maintenance