Avaya Integrated Voice Manager (IVM)
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Avaya INDeX offers more than a conventional telephone system - it's an open digital communications platform, capable of handling a range of voice, data and video conferencing requirements and is also eBusiness ready.
The course will enable System Administrators to maintain the Voice Mail System.
Following an overview and introduction to the system, you will learn about:
- Voice Administration - adding, editing and deleting mailboxes; changing mailbox properties; reports.
- CallFlow Manager - overview; action types; building a sample callflow.
- Conditions Manager - overview; using conditions within a callflow.
- *Agent assist - overview; using agent assist actions.
- *Queue Manager - overview; creating a queue plan and record greetings; associating a target.
- *Recording Services - setting up recording criteria (Administrator); creating a New Query / retrieving recordings (Library Client).
*These are extra modules and are only covered if the customer has purchased them.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.