Avaya Aura Communication Manager Implementation
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Learn to install and test the simplex, duplex, and survivable templates for Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 6.0 in this course. You will administer Avaya S8800 and S8300D servers, G430/G450/G650 gateways, IP endpoints, and public line access. Implementation exercises are supported with additional maintenance and troubleshooting information and references to related courseware and documentation.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Differentiate the Communication Manager role in large solution configurations when SIP endpoints are used/not used.
- Prepare to implement Avaya Aura Communication Manager by gathering the necessary components prior to installation.
- Install and configure System Platform on the Avaya S8800 and S8300D servers.
- Install and test the five Avaya Aura Communication Manager templates on the Avaya S8800 and S8300D servers.
- Configure G650/G450/G430 Gateways and Media Modules, IP endpoints, and public line access.
- Provision IP telephones by installing current firmware and configuration settings files.
- Maintain Communication Manager translations by performing backup and restore activities.
- Use supplemental documentation and troubleshooting information to assist the Communication Manager implementation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.