Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
In this course, you will discover the core features and basic designs of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager solution.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe Avaya Aura
- Describe how to configure an IP telephone and softphone
- Install and configure Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Communication Manager Messaging
- Install a Service Pack on an S8xxx Server
- Administer Avaya Site Administration (ASA)
- Discuss a new messaging subscriber
- Create a call coverage path that sends unanswered calls to the Voice Mailbox
- Describe a call center
- Describe an IP network region
- Calculate traffic using the Erlang scientific method
- Calculate network bandwidth to support the anticipated traffic
- Identify maintenance and alarms using Avaya documentation
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.