Avaya Aura Contact Center - Installation and Configuration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Learn to install and configure Contact Center Manager Server and Contact Center Manager Administration in this course. You will also learn to install the License Manager, Server Utility, Security Framework, Service Creation Environment, Agent Desktop Displays, user client software, and migration/upgrades.
This course will benefit personnel who install and configure the Avaya Aura Contact Center software, including Contact Center Manager Server and Contact Center Manager Administration.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Configure Microsoft Windows 2008 to support the contact center servers.
- Understand Media Application Server, High Availability, and other deployment enhancements.
- Carry outbasic maintenance tasks, including backup and restore options.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Course Topics (9 topics)
- Installing the Contact Center Manager Server
- SIP Overview
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Adding and Configuring Contact Center Manager Administration
- Installing and Configuring Client Software
- Administering Resources
- Performing a Migration/Upgrade
- Configuring High Availability
- Security Enhancements Overview
- 0200 and 0777, and 0946 or ATA00099VEN, and 3615W and/or 3616W
- ATA00099VEN - Avaya Aura for Midsize Business Implementation and Configuration
- 3615W Configure Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura Contact Center and/or 3616W Configure Avaya Aura for Midsize Enterprises for Avaya Aura Contact Center
- Meridian 1 and Communication Server 1000 6.0 Familiarization (0200)
- Communication Server 1000 6.0 System Administration and Management (0777)
- Nortel Communication Server 1000E Installation and Commissioning (0946)