Office 365 - Technical Overview for the IT Professional
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in evaluating and implementing Office 365. In this workshop, students learn how to sign up and configure Office 365. Students will then learn how to deploy and configure on-premise clients and servers to integrate with Office 365.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills Office 365.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Office 365
- Learning how to administer Office 365.
- Learning how to integrate their current environment with Office 365.
- Setting up a single sign on to their on-premise services and Office 365.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Office 365 Overview (2 topics)
Platform Security and Compliance (4 topics)
Preparing Clients (2 topics)
- Service Connector
Deploying Office 365 Professional Plus (3 topics)
Administration of Office 365 (2 topics)
- Office 365 Portal
Identity and Access Solutions (3 topics)
- Microsoft Online IDs
- Federated IDs
Directory Synchronization (2 topics)
- Directory Cleanup
- Installing and Activating DirSync
- Experience with Windows Server and Clients.
- Basic understanding of 'cloud' concepts.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Experience with Office deployment.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.
|Later scheduled dates may be available for this course.|