Manage SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services that transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365. Additionally, you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Microsoft 365.
- Configure SharePoint Sites.
- Manage sites storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Configure user profile properties.
- Manage audiences.
- Use the App Catalog to manage custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms.
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive in their organizations. Students in this course are interested in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
Please be aware that whilst this course is the appropriate option to prepare you for the related Microsoft exam, the topics and structure of the course can be confusing for delegates who are not interested specifically in certification. The course does not represent a deep dive into any of the various Office 365 technologies identified in the below course syllabus. Topics are treated as a high level introduction and there are limited practical lab exercises associated with the various modules.
Should you require an in-depth exploration of any specific Office 365 technology, QA recommends that you attend a Technical Mastering QA authored course from our Microsoft 365 curriculum which offers end to end detailed guidance and hands on labs for:
- Exchange Online
- Sharepoint Online
- 365 Teams
- GDPR and compliance on Office 365
- Office 365 Modern Development
- Exchange Hybrid deployments
- Sharepoint Hybrid deployments
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft PowerApps
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Plan and Configure SharePoint Sites (3 topics)
- Overview of SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- Configure SharePoint sites
- Manage SharePoint sites
Configure and Manage OneDrive (3 topics)
- Overview of OneDrive in Microsoft 365
- Deploy OneDrive
- Manage OneDrive
Sharing and Security in SharePoint and OneDrive (3 topics)
- Manage SharePoint site permissions
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
Manage User Profiles and Apps (2 topics)
- Manage User Profiles
- Manage apps
Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services (2 topics)
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure
Plan and Configure Search (2 topics)
- Overview of search in SharePoint Online
- Manage search
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.