Office 365 - Exchange Online Overview and Migration
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This one-day instructor-led workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in implementing and migrating to Exchange Online in Office 365. In this workshop, students learn how to configure email in Exchange Online. Students will then learn how to migrate existing emails into Exchange Online and configure co-existence between an on-premise Exchange environment and Exchange Online.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills in Exchange Online.
- Learning how to administer and secure Exchange Online.
- Learning how to integrate their current Exchange environment with Exchange Online.
- Migrate mail into Exchange OnlineConfigure archiving and compliance features within Exchange Online.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Exchange Online Overview (2 topics)
Exchange Online Administration (3 topics)
- Administrative Tools
- Role Based Access Control
Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (3 topics)
- FOPE Administration Center
Exchange Online Archiving and Compliance (5 topics)
- Transport Rules
Exchange Online Simple Migration (2 topics)
- Cutover migrations
- Staged migrations
Exchange Online Rich Co-existence (3 topics)
- Exchange Online Federation
- Complex Migrations
- Experience with Exchange Server and mail clients.
- Basic understanding of role and delegation concepts.
- Experience with Antivirus and Anti-spam protection.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of archiving and compliance concepts.