Office 365 for End Users
Book Now - 3 Delivery Methods Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
Office 365 provides organisations with a suite of business applications including Office Web Apps, Lync Online and SharePoint Online. These online solutions are extended through the interface with Microsoft Office 2010. Please note the applications included in Office 365 are dependent upon the type of subscription held by the organisation.
This 1 day course is designed to assist existing Microsoft Office 2007 or Office 2010 and SharePoint users to gain an understanding of the functionality available in Office 365. Delegates will use Office Web Apps, SharePoint Online and Lync Online in a cloud environment.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Understand 'The Cloud' and Office 365 Applications
- Understand how to access applications and documents through a browser
- Save and share documents from within Office 2010 via Office 365
- Understand how to work collaboratively with Office 365 through SharePoint Online
- Use Lync Online to set up and join meetings
- Use Office Web Apps: the online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Office 365 Overview (4 topics)
- Introducing Cloud computing
- Identify and outline the component products in Office 365 including Outlook, Office Web Apps, SharePoint Online and Lync Online
- Navigating around Office 365
- Updating your Profile in Office 365
Using the Outlook 2010 Web Application (7 topics)
- Overview of Outlook 2010 Web App
- Working with email and folders
- Outlook Contacts and IM Contacts
- Using the Calendar
- Shared Calendars
- Outlook Tasks in the Web App
- Setting Outlook options, signatures, automatic replies and rules
Using Lync (7 topics)
- Lync in detail
- Viewing and setting presence status
- Understanding the interactive contact card in Microsoft Office applications
- Using instant messages in business
- Using 'click-to-communicate'
- Integration with Outlook
- Using Lync for online presentations including audio, video, screen sharing and a virtual whiteboard
Working with SharePoint Online (TeamSite) (6 topics)
- Using document libraries
- Sharing calendars and task lists
- Using a Team Site
- Creating Office documents and saving directly to SharePoint Online
- Creating and managing My Sites
- Team Discussions in SharePoint Online
Using the Office Web Apps (4 topics)
- Introduction to Office Web Apps
- Creating and editing documents in the cloud
- Sharing documents with others
- Integration with SharePoint Online
- It is assumed that attendees on this course are familiar with Office 2007 or Office 2010 and Outlook or have equivalent knowledge from Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
- In-depth exposure to any of the Office products is not required.
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.