Office 365 Ignite Workshop
Book Now - 2 Delivery Methods Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
Introducing the next generation of cloud based computing, Microsoft Office 365: The integrated on-line cloud based solution for businesses of any size. From a single easy to manage portal, users and assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools such as SharePoint On-Line, Exchange On-line and Lync to provide users with an easy to use collaborative platform with no outlay costs for expensive equipment or infrastructure.
Designed for early adopters this four day course will not only teach you the essential skills required to configure, manage, deploy and troubleshoot the Office 365 platform. You will also learn how to migrate and co-exist your current infrastructure to the cloud using tools such as Active Directory Federation Services and Directory Synchronisation.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Day One (6 topics)
- What's New in Microsoft Office 365
- Lab 0: Getting on board with Office 365 Beta
- Deploying Clients for Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Automation Using Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
- Lab 1: Standard Identity - Installing and Configuring Active Directory Federated Services
Day Two (6 topics)
- Microsoft Office 365 Directory Synchronization
- Lab 2: Federated Identity - Adding and verifying Federated Domains
- Lab 3: Installing and Configuring Active Directory Synchronization
- Microsoft Office 365 Platform: Security and Compliance
- What's New in Exchange Online
- Exchange Online Administration
Day Three (6 topics)
- Exchange Online: Simple Migration Options
- Lab 4: Reviewing Staged Exchange Migration
- Hybrid Deployment with Exchange Server
- Lab 5: Configuring Exchange Online Hybrid Deployment
- Lync Online Capability Overview
- Lync Online Conference Deep Dive
Day Four (8 topics)
- What's New in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online:
- Administration and SharePoint Online: Extensibility and Customization
- Lab 6 Creating & Deploying a SharePoint Online Sandbox Solution Or
- Lab 7 Applying a Custom Branding Solution to a Microsoft SharePoint On-line Team Site
- Lab 8 Exploring SharePoint Online End User and Administrator Tasks
- Office 365 Deployment Overview
- BPOS to Office 365 Transition & Conclusions
Please select from the dates below to make an enquiry or booking.
Different pricing structures are available including special offers. These include early bird, late availability, multi-place, corporate volume and self-funding rates. Please arrange a discussion with a training advisor to discover your most cost effective option.