Intermediate Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 for Small and Medium Businesses
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This course explores the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application from a user’s perspective. It is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, consult or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organisation.
After completing the course, students will be able to: Understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Interface and application terminology; use basic and advanced navigation and record maintenance; understand Microsoft CRM Client for Microsoft Office Outlook functionality and synchronisation; complete planning and budgeting tasks related to marketing campaigns; create and manage customer lists; create marketing campaigns; manage campaigns and track campaign responses; manage Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity and Activity records; understand Sales functionality, including Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Order, Invoice, and Product Catalogue management; understand Service functionality, including Contract, Case, Knowledge Base and Queue Management; understand Service Scheduling functionality including Scheduling Services, Scheduling Administration and Defining Services; use Microsoft Dynamics CRM Advanced Find functionality to evaluate customer data.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Understanding Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software (3 topics)
- Identify the different types of server options and end-user clients available for deploying and accessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Identify how to personalise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet specific interface needs.
The Customer-Centred View (8 topics)
- Support a successful deployment by defining the organisation's processes.
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM core concepts, including customer records.
- Identify the types of relationships that can be established between different kinds of records.
- Understand record ownership concepts.
- Create activities to track customer interactions.
- Use workflows to carry out routine tasks.
- Use Duplicate Detection to ensure data integrity.
- Create a subject tree to organise data effectively.
Customising Forms and Views (7 topics)
- Identify the features of the form customisation tool.
- Examine how to organise data on a form by organising the data in tabs.
- Examine how to organise data within tabs by using sections and how to add and maintain fields on a form.
- Examine how to test the appearance and behaviour of a customised form prior to saving the customisations.
- Examine how to customise an entity's Preview form.
- Identify the types of views that can be customised.
- Identify the different ways in which a view can be customised.
Reporting and Reports Wizard (4 topics)
- Export using the Export to Microsoft Excel feature.
- Quickly generate custom reports using the Report Wizard
- Create static and dynamic reports in Excel
- Create new CRM reports with the Wizard
Customisation (3 topics)
- Review the new types of entity relationships.
- Identify the changes to the Customisation Import/Export functionality.
- Examine the changes to Views so that all pertinent information is displayed.
Workflow (6 topics)
- Create, run and monitor workflows
- Supported record types
- Event model enhancements
- Extending workflows programmatically
- Describe the web-based user interface for workflows.
- Examine the expanded support for record types.
Creating a Knowledge Base (4 topics)
- Create Knowledge Base article templates.
- Create and submit Knowledge Base articles.
- Approve, reject and publish Knowledge Base articles.
- Find information in the Knowledge Base.
Maintaining Users and Resources (6 topics)
- Set up a schedule for a user, facility or equipment.
- Create, and add users, facility, or equipment to a resource group.
- View schedules for resources.
- Remove resources from the scheduled services.
- Create, edit or add members to a site.
- Set or edit business closures.
Before attending this course, students must have the following pre-requisites:
- A general knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices.