Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 for Small and Medium Businesses
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course provides an overview of the processes and functionality available to Microsoft Dynamics CRM end-users. It is intended for students new to Microsoft Dynamics CRM seeking to gain an overview of its capabilities.
After completing this course, students will be able to understand basic Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, including object types, navigation, and user interface; understand the various ways that marketing lists can be created and used; create and manage marketing campaigns; understand how a potential sale moves from lead to opportunity to quote to order and finally to invoice; understand how sales processes can be implemented; understand customer service using cases, knowledge base articles and contracts; understand the service scheduling engine.
This course has been specifically designed for small and medium businesses. Larger companies may want to look at Course 8913 as an alternative.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the overall solution that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides.
- Understand the functionality and purpose of Microsoft Dynamics CRM modules.
- Understand the relationship between account and contact records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Send and receive faxes using Microsoft Dynamics CRM fax integration with Microsoft Small Business Server.
- Understand the types of relationships that can be created between records.
- Understand the various ways to create and manage lists used in marketing campaigns.
- Plan and create campaigns.
- Launch and manage campaigns.
- Manage leads and opportunities.
- Close the sale using quotes, orders and invoices.
- Understand sales processes.
- Create and manage service cases.
- Create knowledge base articles and understand the stages an article goes through during its lifespan.
- Create contracts and contract templates.
- Understand the service scheduling engine.
- Understand the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Understand how records are handled.
- Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM records and activities in Outlook.
- Understand how to use Mail Merge to create personalised form documents.
- Understand the functionality available when working Offline and Online.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Microsoft CRM Concepts (4 topics)
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Accessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customer Records
- Customer Relationships
Using Market Automation (8 topics)
- Creating and Managing Marketing Lists
- Demonstration: Use Advanced Find to Create a List
- Creating Campaigns
- Demonstration: Create a Campaign
- Launching and Managing Campaigns
- Demonstration: Managing the Campaign
- Demonstration: Quick Campaign
- Lab: Create a List
Using Sales Management (7 topics)
- Managing Leads
- Managing Opportunities
- Closing the Sale: The Sales Management Life Cycle
- Demonstration: Sales Management
- Use Sales Processes and Workflow Rules
- Lab: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Process Flow
- Lab: Manage Opportunities
Using Service Management (10 topics)
- Managing Cases
- Demonstration: Case Creation
- Managing the Knowledge Base
- Demonstration: Create an Article
- Using Contracts
- Demonstration: Contract Template Creation
- Demonstration: Create a Contract based on an Existing Contract
- Demonstration: Adding Contract Lines to a Contract
- Service Scheduling
- Lab: Case Resolution Process
Using the Microsoft Dyamics CRM client for Outlook (1 topic)
- This module discusses the unique benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
Delegates must have a general knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Outlook.