Microsoft Access 2010 Specialist
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Managing the Access Environment (3 topics)
- Create and manage a database
- Configure the Navigation Pane
- Apply application parts
Building Tables (5 topics)
- Create Tables
- Create and modify fields
- Sort and filter records
- Set relationships
- Import data from a single data file
Building Forms (4 topics)
- Create forms
- Apply Form Design Tab options
- Apply Form Arrange Tab options
- Apply Form Format Tab options
Creating and Managing Queries (5 topics)
- Construct queries
- Manage source tables and relationships
- Manipulate fields
- Calculate totals
- Generate calculated fields
Designing Reports (6 topics)
- Create reports
- Apply Report Design Tab options
- Apply Report Arrange Tab options
- Apply Report Format Tab options
- Apply Report Page Setup Tab options
- Sort and filter records for reporting
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Microsoft Access Introduction
Examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects with this 2-day Access Introduction training course.
Microsoft Access Advanced
This 2-day course provides the skills required for advanced report design and database management with Microsoft Access.