Microsoft Access 2010 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Access 2010 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the only level of exam available for Microsoft Access 2010. MOS exams are also available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook 2010.
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Managing the Access Environment (3 topics)
- Create and manage a database
- Configure the Navigation Pane
- Apply application parts
Building Tables (5 topics)
- Create Tables
- Create and modify fields
- Sort and filter records
- Set relationships
- Import data from a single data file
Building Forms (4 topics)
- Create forms
- Apply Form Design Tab options
- Apply Form Arrange Tab options
- Apply Form Format Tab options
Creating and Managing Queries (5 topics)
- Construct queries
- Manage source tables and relationships
- Manipulate fields
- Calculate totals
- Generate calculated fields
Designing Reports (6 topics)
- Create reports
- Apply Report Design Tab options
- Apply Report Arrange Tab options
- Apply Report Format Tab options
- Apply Report Page Setup Tab options
- Sort and filter records for reporting
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Access 2010 Level 1
Examine the basic database concepts, and create and modify databases and their various objects with this 1-day Access 2010 Level 1 training course.
Access 2010 Level 2
Maintain data consistency, customise database components, and share Access data with other applications on the Access 2010 Level 2 training course.
Access 2010 Level 3
This 1-day Access 2010 Level 3 training course provides delegates with the skills to create complex Access databases and perform database maintenance