Microsoft Outlook 2010 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Classroom Virtual Classroom Private Group - Virtual Self-Paced Online
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the only level of exam available for Microsoft Outlook 2010. MOS exams are also available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access 2010.
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Managing the Outlook Environment (5 topics)
- Apply and manipulate Outlook program options
- Manipulate item tags
- Arrange the Content Pane
- Apply search and filter tools
- Print an Outlook item
Creating and Formatting Item Content (5 topics)
- Create and send email messages
- Create and manage Quick Steps
- Create item content
- Format item content
- Attach content to email messages
Managing Email Messages (4 topics)
- Clean up the mailbox
- Create and manage rules
- Manage junk mail
- Manage automatic message content
Managing Contacts (2 topics)
- Create and manipulate contacts
- Create and manipulate contact groups
Managing Calendar Objects (3 topics)
- Create and manipulate appointments and events
- Create and manipulate meeting requests
- Manipulate the Calendar pane
Working with Tasks, Notes, and Journal Entries (3 topics)
- Create and manipulate tasks
- Create and manipulate notes
- Create and manipulate Journal entries
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Outlook 2010 Level 1
Learn to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information and tasks, on this 1-day Outlook 2010 Level 1 training course.
Outlook 2010 Level 2
Aquire the skills to customise your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, and folders with this 1-day Outlook 2010 Level 2 training course.