Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to ‘exam ready’ in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the only level of exam available for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. MOS exams are also available for Word, Excel, Outlook and Access 2010.
- 2-days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Managing the PowerPoint Environment (4 topics)
- Adjust views
- Manipulate the PowerPoint window
- Configure the Quick Access Toolbar
- Configure PowerPoint file options
Creating a Slide Presentation (6 topics)
- Construct and edit photo albums
- Apply slide size and orientation settings
- Add and remove slides
- Format slides
- Enter and format text
- Format text boxes
Working with Graphical and Multimedia Elements (5 topics)
- Manipulate graphical elements
- Manipulate images
- Modify WordArt and shapes
- Manipulate SmartArt
- Edit video and audio content
Creating Charts and Tables (5 topics)
- Construct and modify tables
- Insert and modify charts
- Apply chart elements
- Manipulate chart layouts
- Manipulate chart elements
Applying Transitions and Animations (4 topics)
- Apply built-in and custom animations
- Apply effect and path options
- Apply and modify transitions between slides
- Manipulate animations
Collaborating on Presentations (2 topics)
- Manage comments in presentations
- Apply proofing tools
Preparing Presentations for Delivery (3 topics)
- Save presentations
- Share presentations
- Print presentations
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1 and 2 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material, but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
PowerPoint 2010 Level 1
Thsi 1-day course provides the skills needed to create and modify basic presentations with PowerPoint 2010.
PowerPoint 2010 Level 2
The PowerPoint 2010 Level 1 training course is for those interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations.