Microsoft Word 2007 Specialist
This course has been retired. Please view currently available User Microsoft Office Training Courses.
Creating and Customising Documents (4 topics)
- Create and format documents
- Lay out documents
- Make documents and content easier to find
- Personalise Office Word 2007
Formatting Content (3 topics)
- Format text and paragraphs
- Manipulate text
- Control pagination
Working with Visual Content (4 topics)
- Insert illustrations
- Format illustrations
- Format text graphically
- Insert and modify text boxes
Organising Content (5 topics)
- Structure content by using Quick Parts
- Use tables and lists to organise content
- Modify tables
- Insert and format references and captions
- Merge documents and data sources
Reviewing Documents (4 topics)
- Navigate documents
- Compare and merge document versions
- Manage tracked changes
- Insert, modify and delete comments
Sharing and Securing Content (3 topics)
- Prepare documents for sharing
- Control document access
- Attach digital signatures
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course.
Mastering Microsoft Word
This 2-day course provides the skills required to use all of the fundamental features of Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word 2016 / 365 Level 3
This 1-day course shows you how to use Word efficiently to work on lengthy documents, collaborate with others and create forms.
Microsoft Word 2016 / 365 Level 2
This 1-day course provides the skills required to create or modify complex business documents as well as customised Word efficiency tools.