Microsoft Word 2007 Specialist
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This certification course provides a complete training solution to fully prepare students to achieve Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft Office Word 2007 accreditation. It concentrates on getting delegates from knowledgeable to 'exam ready' in a 2 day course. The course is aimed at delegates who already have the raw skills to take the exam, but wish to hone those skills and practice with assistance from an experienced MOS qualified instructor, prior to taking the exam.
Please note this is the Specialist level: one of two levels of exam available for Microsoft Word 2007 (Specialist and Expert). MOS exams are also available for Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access 2007.
- 2 days Instructor Led Training using MOS Official Courseware
- MOS Practice Exam Voucher
- MOS Exam Voucher
- Free Exam Re-take (where required)
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Creating and Customising Documents (4 topics)
- Create and format documents
- Lay out documents
- Make documents and content easier to find
- Personalise Office Word 2007
Formatting Content (3 topics)
- Format text and paragraphs
- Manipulate text
- Control pagination
Working with Visual Content (4 topics)
- Insert illustrations
- Format illustrations
- Format text graphically
- Insert and modify text boxes
Organising Content (5 topics)
- Structure content by using Quick Parts
- Use tables and lists to organise content
- Modify tables
- Insert and format references and captions
- Merge documents and data sources
Reviewing Documents (4 topics)
- Navigate documents
- Compare and merge document versions
- Manage tracked changes
- Insert, modify and delete comments
Sharing and Securing Content (3 topics)
- Prepare documents for sharing
- Control document access
- Attach digital signatures
This course has strict prerequisites â€“ delegates should have already attended the relevant Levels 1, 2 and 3 courses or have equivalent knowledge. This course is NOT a fast track course for learning the exam material but a course for turning knowledge in to exam readiness.
The courses below may help you meet the knowledge level required to take this course. If you are unsure please ask a training advisor .
Microsoft Word 2016 / 365 Level 1
This 1-day course provides the skills required to create, edit, and enhance standard documents using Word 2016.
Microsoft Word 2016 / 365 Level 3
This 1-day course shows you how to use Word efficiently to work on lengthy documents, collaborate with others and create forms.
Microsoft Word 2016 / 365 Level 2
This 1-day course provides the skills required to create or modify complex business documents as well as customised Word efficiency tools.