M80296: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This two-day instructor course covers the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course describes the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 deployment, installation instructions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-mail Router, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook, how to configure Claims-based authentication and how to implement an Internet-facing deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for each component of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Components (11 topics)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Components
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Language Packs
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Internet Information Services
- Active Directory
- Internet Facing Deployment and Active Directory Federation Services
Planning the Installation (8 topics)
- Planning the CRM Deployment
- Privileges for the Installation User
- Supported Server Technologies
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Active Directory and Dynamics CRM 2011
- Securing Network Traffic
- CRM Offerings
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Licensing Model
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Installation (10 topics)
- CRM Server Architecture
- Components Installed During Server Setup
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Website
- Required Installation Rights for CRM Server
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server
- Installation Troubleshooting
- Post-Installation Tasks
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the Command Line
- Lab: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server
- Lab: Load Sample Data
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting Extensions (5 topics)
- Reporting Overview
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Installing Reporting Extensions
- Reporting Authoring Extension
- Lab: Install Reporting Extensions
Installing and Deploying the E-mail Router (9 topics)
- Understanding the E-mail Router
- Install the E-mail Router and Rule Deployment Wizard
- Configure the E-mail Router
- Set Up a Forward Mailbox
- Deploy Inbox Rules
- Approve E-mail Addresses
- Install the E-mail Router on Multiple Computers
- Lab: Install the E-mail Router
- Lab: Configure the E-mail Router
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook (8 topics)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Overview
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
- Configure User E-mail Settings
- Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook using the Command Line
- Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook with Offline Capability
- Lab: Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
- Lab: Offline Capability
Configure an Internet Facing Deployment (7 topics)
- Overview of Claims-Based Authentication
- General Requirements
- Install Active Directory Federation Services 2.0
- Configure AD FS 2.0
- Configure Claims-Based Authentication
- Configure Internet-Facing Deployment
Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (11 topics)
- Upgrade Considerations
- Upgrade Process Phases
- Phase 1 - Prepare to Upgrade
- Phase 2 - Establish the Test Environment
- Phase 3 - Upgrade and Validate the Test Environment
- Phase 4 - Upgrade and Validate the Production Deployment
- Perform an In-place Upgrade of CRM 4.0 Server
- Perform a Migration Upgrade of CRM 4.0 Server
- Perform a Connect to Existing Deployment Upgrade of CRM 4.0 Server
- Upgrading the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router
- Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Outlook
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager (9 topics)
- Redeploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deployment Administrators
- Manage Organizations
- Manage Servers
- Configure Access from the Internet
- Update Web Addresses
- View License Information
- Upgrade the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Edition
- Lab: Duplicate Adventure Works Cycles Organization
High Availability Options (4 topics)
- Install CRM Server on Multiple Computers
- Network Load Balancing
- Clustering Microsoft SQL Server
- High-availability Options for Other Supporting Components
Delegates should have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Outlook.
- Some experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is desirable but not required.