M80293: Service Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Book Now - 1 Delivery Method Available:Scheduled Online Onsite
This course discusses the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling process. It also discusses how to use service scheduling in situations that have complex scheduling requirements.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify key service scheduling concepts
- Compare service scheduling business scenarios
- Understand the service scheduling process flow
- Set up work schedules for users, facilities or equipment
- Close, cancel or reschedule a service activity
- Learn how service activity records synchronize with Microsoft Office Outlook
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service activities.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service scheduling features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
We work with the following best of breed training partners using our bulk buying power to bring you a wider range of dates, locations and prices.
Introduction (7 topics)
- Service Scheduling Overview
- Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Service Scheduling Process
- Working with Service Activities and the Service Calendar
- Closing, Cancelling, or Rescheduling a Service Activity
- Using Charts and Reports to Analyse Service Activities
- Lab: Create a Service Activity with a Selection Rule
Advanced Topics (6 topics)
- Understanding the Service Activity Scheduling Engine
- Resources, Services and Selection Rules
- Incorporating Customer Preferences
- Resource and Service Capacity Requirements
- Understanding Sites and Same-Site Requirements
- Lab: Schedule a Service with a Same-Site Requirement
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management
- General understanding of business processes
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.